A QUESTION TO HEART BREAKER


A QUESTION TO HEART BREAKER

 

From first light of day

To till last star of night

I’m only remember you

You’re capture on my heart

My eyes do slave[MKS1]  you

My ears want hear only you

I want die in your love

 

Why you say, I’ll deceive you

Why you don’t understand that you’re my life

Why somebody deceive to his life

Why you don’t think that I never live without you

Every part of my body is calling you

Please come back in not my but our life

 

If you must want go, you may go

My life has habit to live alone

Where you go, please never leave him

You live happy and happy

Please never come back in my life

Because my tears will not slavery your

For more times


 [MKS1]गुलाम

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jokes on Cricket : क्रिकेट शायरी

Quotes by mksmahi